Alternative Medical Treatments Right In Your Backyard and Food to Grow for Your Pets When There Is No More Petco!
Bella gave such a good H202 therapy presentation for March’s meeting that many people asked if she would come back and share more information on some topics that she wasn’t able to fully cover at that meeting.
Here are some of the topics:
- Bentonite clay for insect/snake bites
- Honey/Sugar for bullet wounds
- Comfrey root to help broken bones heal in a third of the time
- Herbs to grow for every ailment
- Plants to grow for cats/dogs
- Why to only use heirloom seeds
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth